Tuesday 30 April 2013

Submariners Watch



I have decided to try and create a Christopher Ward Trident C60 HM Submarines special edition watch. This page will keep anyone interested in the design ideas and the progress of the watch.

Hi all,

As a serving member of the RN and member of the submarine service I have always had my eye on the Rolex submariner. At £5500 its not going to happen! I have however discovered Christopher ward watches. They make top quality watches at a really affordable price. They are Swiss movements in a English handmade watch. The Reviews on these watches are brilliant. I have also found that they...
do custom designs for the Armed forces! so I have contacted Christopher Ward and enquired about getting a Trident pro automatic HM submarines special made! It just so happens they have already designed one! This page is here to gather interest in order to turn the watch from paper designs to actual watches!
 Christopher ward already has a contract with the MOD to produce watches and have already produced several for the fleet air arm and RAF







No comments:

Post a Comment